View Profile MellonSnow

9 Movie Reviews

Hot dang this music slaps!! Hope you'll put it up on NG :D
Awesome job, also with the animation!

The kaworu part destroyed me pffhaha

looooool this made me laugh. The timing of the pikachu and the punching is hilarious and though i think a better mic for higher audio quality would be good i like the voice acting!

Art wise i think either lines or more contrast in the colors might help give the whole more clarity and crispyness!

Great work!
(p.s. i do believe in the Japanese version mewtwo actually has a female voice so...might make for nice material for a follow-up? *eyebrow wiggle* ohoho)

7 Audio Reviews

Nice! I'm getting more and more immersed in the story and wondering what's going on and where it's gonna go! :D

The background sounds really give this extra dimension of the surroundings and the world, really cool! Sometimes they're a bit loud so it's difficult to hear the narration but it really adds to the overall feel.
I really like how you covered up the voice effect of the interviewing by saying he has a condition, that made me laugh xD

Looking forward to the next one and thanks for having me on this!

Nice job! I'm interested in where the story is going.
Zeph is a little bit hard to follow/understand now and then (did he have a hangover when doing the interview? lol) but he (you) sounds very natural and "believe-able" as a character.

Looking forward to the continuation! :D

This is amazing dude, thank you for all your time and trouble!! Such a cool thing to do!
You have a nice voice to listen to, lolol.

Also the "dutch" remark made me snicker xD Thanks!

60 Art Reviews

Instant faaaave. I love these kinds of creepy figures!

Pffhahaha, mood xD

Such pretty lines and concept!

Amateur artist by choice~