View Profile MellonSnow

9 Movie Reviews

Hot dang this music slaps!! Hope you'll put it up on NG :D
Awesome job, also with the animation!

The kaworu part destroyed me pffhaha

looooool this made me laugh. The timing of the pikachu and the punching is hilarious and though i think a better mic for higher audio quality would be good i like the voice acting!

Art wise i think either lines or more contrast in the colors might help give the whole more clarity and crispyness!

Great work!
(p.s. i do believe in the Japanese version mewtwo actually has a female voice so...might make for nice material for a follow-up? *eyebrow wiggle* ohoho)

8 Audio Reviews

Naww man, this just melts my tention away <3 Thought of how special music is and the power of it just popped up in my mind while listening to this!

U musicians are something else haha

Nice! I'm getting more and more immersed in the story and wondering what's going on and where it's gonna go! :D

The background sounds really give this extra dimension of the surroundings and the world, really cool! Sometimes they're a bit loud so it's difficult to hear the narration but it really adds to the overall feel.
I really like how you covered up the voice effect of the interviewing by saying he has a condition, that made me laugh xD

Looking forward to the next one and thanks for having me on this!

Nice job! I'm interested in where the story is going.
Zeph is a little bit hard to follow/understand now and then (did he have a hangover when doing the interview? lol) but he (you) sounds very natural and "believe-able" as a character.

Looking forward to the continuation! :D

66 Art Reviews

That perspectiveeeee!! <3

LiteralHat responds:

perspective is my forte :D

Awesome first (?) attempt! Already love the coloring!
As advice i'd say it could use a little bit more attention to tangents/ placements of objects and speech bubbles to make it more pleasant to read through!

Not entirely sure what happens in the last panel and why she says "oh my" haha xD

Great job and keep pumping out those pages, you'll get better and better as you go!

frootcube responds:

Ahh thank you thank you!! And yeah like, I didnt really know what to really write since I went in blind HAHA ! The "oh my" was in reference to the size of the planet in the last panel since shes closer to it but I guess it doesnt make much sense because the scale is badddd xD! Overall, I'm going to definitely keep what you said in mind and apply it! Thank you so much!~

"LOOKING AT MY MCNUGGIES"

I AM WHEEZING XDDDD